Nanoil Castor Oil is 100% pure oil without any controversial synthetics, additives and fragrances. It’s one of the highest-quality oils on the market and that’s what keeps it highly-rated in the ranking. Castor oil in Nanoil holds the Ecocert certification – another thing proving its top quality.
Nanoil Castor oil INCI: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil
WHAT ARE THE PROPERTIES?
Acid included in castor oil is unique and untypical, exclusive for this very oil. Ricinoleic fatty acid is the best substance you can use to treat your weak, thinning hair which no longer grows. Castor oil has a positive effect on eyelashes and eyebrows too. Because it is 100% pure, its range of uses is very wide. Apply Nanoil Castor Oil on brittle nails, add to hand lotion and your OCM (oil cleansing method) mixture.
WHAT IS THE FORMULA LIKE?
It’s a very thick oil, highest concentrated in comparison to other Nanoil beauty oils. That is why application might be a bit tricky. Still, as soon as you get the hang of applying castor oil to hair and scalp, it works like professional and natural hair growth and anti hair loss mask.
Nanoil Castor Oil doesn’t have color and it has a scent typical of oil extracted from the seeds of beautiful castor plant.
- 100% natural, pure, organic oil
- unrefined, cold-pressed oil
- Ecocert label
- highest quality and large size against other similar oils
- price adequate to quality
- boosts growth and keeps hair from falling out
- significantly strengthens hair, lashes and brows
- all-purpose product for hair, skin and nails
- thick oil, quite difficult to apply at first
- available in just one size
- glass bottle might break easily
- characteristic smell of pure castor oil
Check out the product’s website: www.nanoil.us/castor-oil